Valve Springs are made with premium Superclean Chrome Silicon Vanadium Steel alloy for higher performance & durability at high rpms and better memory
Computer designed to ensure that wire stress levels do not overpass the limits of stress defined in the diagrams of fatigue for long durability under extreme conditions.
Computer software also allows us to make sure that the harmonics are well under control.
The Retainers are manufactured with high quality military certified Titanium alloy, CNC machined for a tight fit that will ensure a long durability.
Valve Spring Specifications:
- Outer Spring O.D.: 28.10mm
- Outer Spring I.D.: 20.00mm
- Inner Spring O.D. 20.00mm
- Inner Spring I.D.: 15.20mm
- Seat Pressure: 92 @ 39.6
- Open (lift) Pressure: 247 @ 11.5
- Max Lift: 14.90mm
- Coil Bind: 24.70mm
- Rate: 12.50 lbs/mm
Included in Kit:
- SPR-M1007D (Dual Valve Springs)
- RET-M65/T1 (Titanium Retainers)
- SEAT-M1007D (Valve Seats)
- VS-H6.6 (Reduced O.D. Valve Seals)