Owners of Evo X’s demand maximum performance from their cars. Seeing the need for
stronger end links during hours of track testing, Hotchkis Sport Suspension has designed a high
quality, adjustable rear end link specifically designed for the EVO X. Rear links feature high
quality 3-piece PTFE lined heim joints for smooth quiet operation, specially machined metric
high articulation spacers, zinc coated grade-10.9 hardware and hard anodized CNC machined
aluminum sleeve. An excellent upgrade for your Evo X with Hotchkis sway bars.
• Highest quality 3-piece PTFE lined heim joints for smooth, quiet operation, not inferior
2-piece economy Heim joints.
• CNC machined 6061 aluminum sleeves with wrench flats.
• Hard anodized finish with laser etched flying “H” logo
• CNC machined, high articulation spacers designed specifically for the Evo X
• High quality zinc coated grade 10.9 hardware.
• Direct bolt on application.
• Reduces end link flex and fatigue
• Increases sway bar effectiveness.
• Allows for corner balancing suspension.